Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A week or so ago Matt and I thought William and Grace were playing a little too good together (like you would ever think something was bad with that) We found them playing very well together but making a very big mess with the toothpaste.

Caught in the Act

Culprit # 1
Trying to win you over with that smile...

Culprit # 2
Trying to look so sweet and innocent...


They thought it was fun tasting it and rubbing it the fabric.

William thought it looked fun to lick off of the fabric.
Doesn't that just look like he is planning what to do next?

Grace wasn't sure she liked it or not, but kept putting that finger back in her mouth.

I am sure this is only the beginning of things they will be getting into... I couldn't get too mad, they were having such a good time. However, that was not easy to get out of the fabric, the fabric is very textured and it was in there good. Silly kids!

3 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Oh who cannot love those faces. They are so adorable!

Lauri said...

That's too funny! Where did you get Grace's shirt? That is really cute!

The Barron's said...

Lauri, I got it at old navy. They had a 2 for 14 awhile ago. It was a little while ago though, so they might be gone or maybe on a better sale now.