Our Little Artist!
So I cut William' s head of, I think I might have been going for shot of his hand and the paper instead... but I didn't get any others with his head, so this is the best with him in it.
So among William's many wonderful talents he is such a good artist. He LOVES t0 draw and have you draw with him. He draws smile faces, cars, trucks, stick figures and it seems his drawings are just getting better and better. The other day we pulled out the paint and he did really well with the brush too. We wanted to share some of his work.... So when he is famous we will all remember some of his first art work. :)
So I cut William' s head of, I think I might have been going for shot of his hand and the paper instead... but I didn't get any others with his head, so this is the best with him in it.
So among William's many wonderful talents he is such a good artist. He LOVES t0 draw and have you draw with him. He draws smile faces, cars, trucks, stick figures and it seems his drawings are just getting better and better. The other day we pulled out the paint and he did really well with the brush too. We wanted to share some of his work.... So when he is famous we will all remember some of his first art work. :)


William drew a great picture of a stick figure. Everything without prompting (asking where are the...) except the arms and feet. When he was done I asked him who it was, is it mommy, a daddy or a baby? He said, it was Daddy. He was pretty happy with it.



1 comments:
Wow! You've got a little Van Gogh. Good job, Little Will. They're beautiful!
Post a Comment