PUMPKIN CARVING!!!
This past Sunday we had my parents over for dinner and pumpkin carving. William was all about getting into the goo. He was decorated with it, look behind his ear.

Here we are posing to show that William has a seed stuck to his face. He was loving the messy pumpkin goo. I also want to note that the next day in a diaper change a pumpkin seed greeted me... so he enjoyed it outside and in and out again.. :) 
William was so helpful, he would take the goo and put it back in daddy's pumpkin.

This is what Grandma caught Grace doing while we were carving. She loves the bathroom, and knows she was caught.

The final product. I carved the face with fangs, daddy the spider, William the ghost (with grandpa's drawing skills) and Grace the face, notice the one tooth smile, it looks just like Grace!
William was so helpful, he would take the goo and put it back in daddy's pumpkin.


This is what Grandma caught Grace doing while we were carving. She loves the bathroom, and knows she was caught.



2 comments:
Those are great carved pumpkins, you guys are very talented! It's never really pumpkin carving without getting a little pumpkin on you. And I don't know any toddler who doesn't love to visit the potty. My daughters favorite place it the toilet. I hope it ends soon.
How fun! I noticed your cute pumpkins on the stairs last night.
Post a Comment