Bubbles, Bubbles and More Bubbles!!!
William LOVES to help me when I am doing the dishes, he loves to play with the bubbles and the water. I figure it is bubbles and water, pretty easy to clean up and it keeps him busy. This time I was cleaning the kitchen while he was playing and I had the water running in the opposite side of the sink, he obviously switched it and to my surprise when I looked over bubbles were starting to flow out of the sink. He was having a great time!
William LOVES to help me when I am doing the dishes, he loves to play with the bubbles and the water. I figure it is bubbles and water, pretty easy to clean up and it keeps him busy. This time I was cleaning the kitchen while he was playing and I had the water running in the opposite side of the sink, he obviously switched it and to my surprise when I looked over bubbles were starting to flow out of the sink. He was having a great time!





1 comments:
Who kid doesn't love water and bubbles? William is such a cutie!
Post a Comment