Pretty in Yellow!
Grace just being cute while I snap some photos. I just think her hair is so cute pulled up like this. I can't wait to do more and more with it...grow hair grow! :)
I also played around a bit with effects on our picture program so some of them are tweaked a bit in color and such, no biggy but that is why they look different if you are wondering.
Grace just being cute while I snap some photos. I just think her hair is so cute pulled up like this. I can't wait to do more and more with it...grow hair grow! :)
I also played around a bit with effects on our picture program so some of them are tweaked a bit in color and such, no biggy but that is why they look different if you are wondering.




1 comments:
Jealous! My daughter has a mullet. I curl it in the back and it looks pretty cute, but the top looks pretty funny, I'll have to take pictures of her and post them.
Post a Comment