Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Climbers
So I can't say I don't know where she learned it from, here they are doing it together. But one day I turned around to see this and although was a bit concerned, had to get a few photos.

William the master teacher in the back ground
Grace climbing the rocker like a mountain.
This is the angle I turned around as saw first.









Little Streaker
So in the same day I saw her climbing on everything, I also saw this...
Lone diaper on the blanket, who does it belong to?


This little one... I felt blurring it a bit helps keep it somewhat modest... maybe?

2 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Good job on making that photo modest. That's so funny! And it's so wonderful to know that my kid isn't the only one who streaks around the house. Oh boy, the good times. I have monkeys too. They're all over the place. We should get our kids together to play. What do you think?

The Lovato Family said...

So funny...good times to remember...oh wait, they're still in my future...dang it! haha I'm not out of the woods yet. Luckily Noni is only 4 1/2 months...so hopefully I still have some little baby cuddly moments left!?! Until my other 2 decide to teach her the not so good things to do around the house. Hey do you think you can give me a little blog 101 lesson...like how to add other people on my page?? I miss you Ang...we need to get together...really this time!