Bingham Canyon Mine

I have lived in Utah my whole life minutes away from this mine... and until now, had not went to check it out...
Grandma Faith, Grace and William standing next to a tire from some of the vehicles used in the mine. Seriously these surprised me how big they actually are, pictures hardly do it justice when you see the trucks but this tire puts it in perspective. I know William would absolutely LOVE it if he saw how big these trucks actually are, he is a HUGE truck fan!

William thought that all the trucks, diggers and set ups were awesome. Luckily it wasn't very busy and the people there didn't mind two crazy kids running from display to display. William asked over and over to get the trucks out, he would have loved nothing more than to play with them.

When coming out of the visitors center a nice security officer gave the kids pins.... they thought that was pretty cool. And as you might be able to tell, neither child was in to pictures this day... I don't know if I got a single one with them looking.



I don't know if William got a good look through this but it was really cool to see it zoomed in, I hope got the idea but I just couldn't tell. He loved seeing them from afar any way.


This really is such a cool site to see... and it's cheap just a few bucks a car load to get through the gate, worth a trip.
Grandma Faith, Grace and William standing next to a tire from some of the vehicles used in the mine. Seriously these surprised me how big they actually are, pictures hardly do it justice when you see the trucks but this tire puts it in perspective. I know William would absolutely LOVE it if he saw how big these trucks actually are, he is a HUGE truck fan!

William thought that all the trucks, diggers and set ups were awesome. Luckily it wasn't very busy and the people there didn't mind two crazy kids running from display to display. William asked over and over to get the trucks out, he would have loved nothing more than to play with them.

When coming out of the visitors center a nice security officer gave the kids pins.... they thought that was pretty cool. And as you might be able to tell, neither child was in to pictures this day... I don't know if I got a single one with them looking.



I don't know if William got a good look through this but it was really cool to see it zoomed in, I hope got the idea but I just couldn't tell. He loved seeing them from afar any way.


This really is such a cool site to see... and it's cheap just a few bucks a car load to get through the gate, worth a trip.

1 comments:
That is a sight that my husband gets to see every day ! He use to drive the BIG trucks but now he is on the graders...
Post a Comment