DADDY!

We love this guy and don't talk about him often enough. We had a great Fathers day for him and hope he enjoyed every minute. It started with breakfast in bed with one of his favorites and then presents (cards, books, golf clubs), church and a family BBQ to top it all off.
The kids love playing with Daddy and no one can get them to giggle so easily as him. We are lucky to have two of the most lovable kids ever... often you find them like this all over Daddy, and he loves it! So although this posting is WAY over due we just wanted to say again... how much we love you Daddy!

We love this guy and don't talk about him often enough. We had a great Fathers day for him and hope he enjoyed every minute. It started with breakfast in bed with one of his favorites and then presents (cards, books, golf clubs), church and a family BBQ to top it all off.
The kids love playing with Daddy and no one can get them to giggle so easily as him. We are lucky to have two of the most lovable kids ever... often you find them like this all over Daddy, and he loves it! So although this posting is WAY over due we just wanted to say again... how much we love you Daddy!


4 comments:
No calories! HA! I am loving all of your posts! I am glad to see you guys are doing so well and enjoying life!
Yum! Can I come over for breakfast. Really what is the recipe for that?
What?!?! Um, okay I HAVE to have that recipe. That looks delicious!
It is pretty good, i will have to get the exact recipe to give the amounts but it is easy to do by taste also... you make French toast as normal. (just eggs beaten up and dip in your favorite bread, and cook) then the filling is cream cheese, powder sugar and cinnamon. (mix the cream cheese until it is smooth about 8 oz., then powder sugar about 1/4 cup i think, and 1-2 tbsp. of cinnamon.
Then chop up a few strawberries for the filling also. Layer toast, filling, sprinkle strawberries, top with toast a small amount of filling and sliced strawberries... it is really good. I haven't used the recipe for a long time so I will see if I can find it to find the exact amounts. when I found it i think it was called Strawberry Stuffed French toast.
Post a Comment