Tuesday, September 01, 2009

At the Park

At the Park
Awhile back at our Nephew Josh's birthday party we caught some photos of the kids at the park... they love going to this park. There is a ton of room to run around a lot of things to play on.


Daddy taking Grace down the slide, if I remember right, she love it!


William RUNNING all over and going down the HUGE slide all by himself, no pressure involved... I think he was shocked when he fell on his bum at the bottom but no harm done.


Both Grace and William love the swings, William didn't as a baby, but I am glad they can both appreciate them now, it is so cute to see them giggle while swinging.



Matt caught these photos of Grace and our nephew James, there cute little faces poking out of the tube, I love it!

Our nephew Josh, the Birthday boy, what a cutie!



0 comments: