Thursday, September 03, 2009

Syddall Family Reunion

Syddall Reunion
My Dad's side of the family had a day in the park reunion Aug 1st this year and we were able to go. They had made a slip and slide out of plastic and used the hose to wet it down... the kids LOVED it. Of course most the kids loved running and sliding on it while the hose was being sprayed, my kids loved it after that part was over and they could run around and splash in the left over water puddles.


William LOVED running around slipping and splashing in the puddles.

Grace saw this dog someone brought. It is a Teacup Chihuahua. She first noticed it getting a drink of water, she automatically walked up to it and started staring. As soon as it was picked up she walked over to it begging to hold it. Reaching her arms up and whining. If you know Grace you know she is nuts for holding a baby or anything baby like... so this dog was right up her alley.

She was so happy, She held it briefly and don't worry, her grip around his neck was short lived and wasn't as bad as the picture makes it out to be... she was in heaven for about a minute and then continued to follow the dog around begging to hold it again. She did get another quick hold before the puppy left... I would say this might be the perfect dog if I wasn't afraid my kids would love it to death or that I would step on it.


4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I love homemade slip n' slides! I also am not a fan of dogs, but that dog sure is adorable, so are your kiddos!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Loved seeing all your updated posts! Your kids are so cute!

Wardles said...

Youe kids are sure cute!