IT'S A BOY!
And it was very obvious.... We are so excited to be adding this little guy to our family. He will be joining us some time in the end of November. The ultrasound gave me a new due date.. .10 days later than my original one! Look at this cute profile shot we got. I thought about posting his anatomy shot to give you all the obvious proof it is a boy... but thought maybe that is too much info. :) So enjoy this our most recent snapshot of our little guy.

12 comments:
They got such a great picture. Congratulations again!!! William is such a sweet boy, we can't wait to see another Barron boy.
Congrats! That is exciting news! That is an awesome ultrasound picture!! =)
Aw, that's a great profile pic! Congrats! I bet William is so excited.
Congrats, I find out in 11 days and I cant wait !!!
Congrats on your new little boy to come! It seems like everyone I know is having a boy!!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!
Yeah! Congrats on another boy! Good luck with everything!!!
Congratulations to you too! Yes we do live in your brother's house! After I read your comment, I was like "oh yeah, that is where I know that last name." I was racking my brain trying to remember where I knew the last name from...ha ha. We love this house by the way! The neighborhood is nice too :)
congrats! that's something that i know all too well. :)
Congratulations! Having 2 boys is a lot of fun.
Oh cute! That is awesome. I loved being able to have Ultra sounds of Cameron and see their cute profile. Congrats! Any names yet?
That is so great! Congratulations. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment