LOVE these pictures. I too have a fetish of photographing my kids in the bath, I think there is nothing sweeter in life than a little naked bum...hopefully that doesn't make me sound like a pedophile, they are just so fresh and innocent running around in their birthday suits.
This blog is for me to keep family and friends up to date on us as a family but my kids specifically. I love pictures so there will be a lot and I just can't get enough of my kids. I just think they are the cutest, no bias involved. :) So sit back and enjoy!
2 comments:
LOVE these pictures. I too have a fetish of photographing my kids in the bath, I think there is nothing sweeter in life than a little naked bum...hopefully that doesn't make me sound like a pedophile, they are just so fresh and innocent running around in their birthday suits.
Tender! They have the cutest smiles. And bathtime is always the best to get them in their most happiest moods.
Post a Comment