Sunday, April 12, 2009

High Heel Girl!

Well, as I am in my journaling here is my feast of postings showing a few cute things the kids have been up to over the past few months. Sorry I am so hit and miss... I will try to be better, maybe I will get the Easter pictures up before July! :) ha ha! Enjoy!



High Heels!

I turned around one day to see Grace putting on a pair of my high heels. I though it was so cute... her little toes were  painted and four of them sticking out of the toe hole.  She loves to put random shoes on and walk around the house. I had to capture it and share.  Plus don't you just love that after nap hair do! :)







5 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

I'm glad you are still blogging! It's soooo fun to see your cute kids! You are such a cute mom....

Lindsay said...

I love it! That is so cute!

Rasmussen Forever said...

So cute! All girl, love it!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

I can't believe how big they are! I love all the pictures!

Wardles said...

SO cute!