My baby is 3 1/2 months old! Time goes by so fast! He is such a joy in our family and makes us all so happy every day!
William LOVES to play the clapping game with him, and he loves it too!
And despite what this picture looks like, he usually loves his sister's loves too.. she loves to hug him close and feel his soft head on her cheek. She also loves puckering up, I call it her fish lip pucker, and kissing his head
And have I ever mentioned how in love I am with these little piggies! 
We love you Justin!
5 comments:
He is so stinkin adorable!! Looks like you are all enjoying his company! That is so great.
so cute! i see and talk to you, but never get to see that little guy. they grow up too fast.
He is such a cutie... I can't believe I haven't got to hold him yet! He may be a pretty big boy before I get to :(
He is SO cute! I love that pic of him with Grace! Too funny! I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 months already.
He is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment