William Turned 4!!
I can't believe my little baby boy is 4 years old! It seems like just yesterday I was waking up with contractions so excited to greet my first little baby into the world, now he is 4... time goes by so fast!!
William wanted a car cake and so we went searching online for ideas and this is what we came up with, he was so happy, he loved it!
I can't believe my little baby boy is 4 years old! It seems like just yesterday I was waking up with contractions so excited to greet my first little baby into the world, now he is 4... time goes by so fast!!
William wanted a car cake and so we went searching online for ideas and this is what we came up with, he was so happy, he loved it!
He was so happy from the time he woke up that day, he knew it was his special day and had a permenent smile on his face, singing happy birthday randomly and talking about his cake off and on. He had fun playing at his cousins house and at a family party we had for him that night!! We love you William!


5 comments:
you need to make people cakes...and charge em. you do a fantastic job!
Your cakes are amazing! Congrats on your new little one. He is adorable.
You guys are too nice... I would be embarrassed to sell them.. they look good enough for mom to do them for a birthday but I don't think I could compete with people who actually sell them, there are to many mistakes... maybe I will take a class or two and see if I can learn the tricks to making them perfect! :) Thanks though, I am glad you like them... my kids have loved them and it is fun to play around figuring it all out.
Wow, I'm so impressed by your cake! Great job! William looks so cute!
Very cute cake! My little boys would love that!
Rindee
Post a Comment