Grace Turns ONE!
So it has taken me forever!! But here is a post, I have had so much to post and not time to do it. But I still want to stay in order so we will start with Grace's first birthday. We made it a princess theme for our little princess! Pink, purple and a crown with a sash to top if off. She had a great party and lots of family to spoil her with gifts. I think this first picture is so funny with her little lips she looks just like a little princess. :)
Here my nephew Hunter was pushing Grace around just as a princess should be... on her "Limousine."
The Birthday Cake!
Just starting to dig into the cake, she wasn't sure what to do and was more interested in the shiny sprinkles on top of the plate. 

You can see the face she is pulling, she does this little 'O' shape with her mouth a lot. Below Hayden was doing it with her and she thought it was funny. She also tried to share her cake with anyone within reach. No one really acted to accepting... hummm, wonder why? :)
She loved playing with it and smashing it in her hands and rubbing it on the table. 
What is left of the cake
William was upset here because I told him to stay out of the cake, it was funny, he had frosting on his ear... then we decided to let him have a taste... his mood shifted very quickly. 
It was a wonderful party and we are so lucky to have our little Princess as well as our little Prince!

4 comments:
Love the pictures, very well done. I am so glad you did a new post. Despite being neighbors in this long winter it is nice to be reminded of the beautiful children living next door that I won't really see until spring, especially since William isn't in my class anymore.
I can't believe she is a year already! She really is a beautiful little princess. I love the cake. Did you make it? Thank you for your long post. It made me feel a lot better. You basically described my feelings to a T! And we do need to get together soon! A girls night is exactly what I need right now!
CUTE! CUTE!
Perfect birthay theme for a perfect little girl. So fun, I love the photos. She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment