Allright, my friend Emily tagged me, this is my first tag, I guess I will try it out, here it goes:
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Bones
2. House
3. Psych
4. Monk
5. Fringe
6. Terminator
7. Prison Break
8. Rachel Ray
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked out
2. Had my sister-in-law and her kids over to play and hang out
3. Cleaned the house
4. Washed, fold, put away laundry
5. Played with my kids
6. Pulled weeds in the backyard
7. Read books with my kids
8. Made dinner and hung out with the family
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Shopping for a new sweater
2. Getting our family pictures taken and going out to breakfast after with the kids.
3. A birthday party this weekend
4. Thanksgiving at my house this year
5. My daughter turning one
6. Our wedding anniversary
7. Lots of family birthday's coming up
8. Christmas
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Mimi's Cafe
3. Cafe Rio/Bajio
4. Red Robin
5. Asian Star
6. Iggy's
7. Texas Road house
8. Leatherbys
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Clean and organized house
2. Well behaved kids
3. to sell my husbands car
4. New dining room table (if we sell the car.. :)
5. For no one in my family to get the flu this year
6. New clothes that I love
7. lose 20 pounds :) workin' on it
8. Grace to a walk and William to be potty trained
People I Tag:
Whomever wants to, have fun!
Whomever wants to, have fun!

2 comments:
Wow, there's a few things I didn't know about you. It's fun to know the things before I read it.
Angela...Hi this Jessica (Dunyon) Neagle how are you? I haven't seen you in years!
Post a Comment