SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was the first significant snowfall of the season. Wow, it has been FREEZING! But that didn't stop us. During Grace's nap today we decided to go play in the snow. We got all bundled up and headed out, We were so excited!
It was the first significant snowfall of the season. Wow, it has been FREEZING! But that didn't stop us. During Grace's nap today we decided to go play in the snow. We got all bundled up and headed out, We were so excited!

First thing William grabbed a handful of snow and threw it. Shortly after that, he discovered it tasted pretty good and had a few bites here and there.

Then I attempted to help him make a Snow Angel, he did a pretty good job I'd say.

And then we decided we should make a Snowman, this snow was perfect for packing and making a snow man. William would roll the ball and start to go over with it and tip over, all the while yelling, "whaoooooooooo!"

Here we are putting hair on our Snowman. These pine cones worked great! We used rocks for the eyes and nose and wood chips for the ears. By the time we got all that done....

William was just interested in eating /licking the Snowman and...

Then the poor Snowman got pushed over. O'well it was fun.

Then he was off to investigate more...

Although it wasn't too cold we decided to end ( and it was a goo motivator to go inside) with some hot chocolate inside. This is a picture of William giving me a kiss, just before we go inside. Lately he has started giving little kisses before he asks for something or if you are doing something (like using the computer) and he wants to use it. Maybe he wanted me to stop taking pictures and go inside for hot chocolate... OR maybe he is just the sweetest boy ever!!! I will go with Sweetest boy ever!


12 comments:
OH the snow, I do not miss it at all! But your pictures are way cute! I also love your little spiderman and angel. How adorable!
The picture of him giving you a kiss is darling! I love it! That is fun that you were able to make a snowman with him! I also like the picture of him licking the snowman... so funny!
Great job on that snowman and the snow angel, Little Wil. You are so awsome! Ang, your such a cute mommy. Gotta love those kisses.
I loved seeing your snowman this morning as I was leaving. I am glad you guys enjoyed playing outside.
That is so cute! What a fun activity with little William. He is so funny!
Cute, cute pictures! Isn't building a snowman so much harder than you used to think when you were little? :)
We did the same thing! That was great snowman-making snow! You look really cute!
Cute pictures. Looks liek he had so much fun in the snow. Love all the new updates.
What a fun mommy you are!
What fun! That's a cute snowman!
You've been tagged! See my blog for details.
SO CUTE! looks like fun!
Hi neighbor!
I just found your blog through Jessica's. It looks like you had a lot of fun out in the snow that day, and the pictures turned out darling!
Post a Comment