We couldn't leave these two pictures out, for some reason my posts only allow so many pictures (maybe that is just how it is) Any way, William and Josh peeking in the stall.
Bravo, bravo to Prince William!! Ang, he is so stinkin' cute. I love it. I love your new blog setup. It's so much fun to see how your family is doing. Love you guys.
Well someone leads the horse and then we walk on the side of him in case he gets off balance, but he does pretty good staying on, however he doesn't "drive" the horse.
This blog is for me to keep family and friends up to date on us as a family but my kids specifically. I love pictures so there will be a lot and I just can't get enough of my kids. I just think they are the cutest, no bias involved. :) So sit back and enjoy!
5 comments:
Bravo, bravo to Prince William!! Ang, he is so stinkin' cute. I love it. I love your new blog setup. It's so much fun to see how your family is doing. Love you guys.
I love they get up! What a stud! I seriously cannot believe how big little Gracie is getting. Congrats on the crawling!
Cute Cowboy!
Does he ride all by himself?
Well someone leads the horse and then we walk on the side of him in case he gets off balance, but he does pretty good staying on, however he doesn't "drive" the horse.
Post a Comment