Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mommy's Girl!

Can I just tell you how being a Mom is the hardest but greatest thing ever. Times like this make it all worth it. When my kids snuggle with me it melts my heart. This is Grace before she was going to be put to bed last night.

She just snuggled right in and smiled so cute for Daddy when he pulled out the camera. I was just enjoying the snuggles so much I didn't want to put her to bed. Little did I know she was smiling so cute for Daddy. She is so precious.



However, after we took a few pictures she was interested in what was taking place and ended the snuggles. She is such a sweet baby.

7 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Ang, she is so beautiful!

The Ericksons said...

What a little cutie. I love snuggling. Paige is such a good snuggler. It is what I need at the end of a hard day!

Emily said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog! Thanks for giving me your address. Your little girl is adorable!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

That is so cute! Snuggles are one of my all time favorite things! I can't believe how big she's getting. You're a cute mom, too!

Hoenes Family said...

What a cutie! You look great!

Lauri said...

I totally know what you mean! I treasure the times when Emma will let me hold her for more than a few seconds. Did you cut your hair? You look really cute!

The Barron's said...

Lauri,
Snuggles are the best...

Yeah, I cut my hair in July (?) I think...
It has grown out a bit, in that picture (mind you it is like 9 pm) I had attempted to crunch it up curly but there are days it will and days it won't. So it may look a little shorter than when it is straight but it is now just past my shoulders a bit. I originally cut it thinking it would be there but it ended up right at them, I liked that too... it has been fun trying something new.

Thanks, your nice!