Sleep or no sleep? That was the question... it was either have them in every 5 min. or keep a sick daddy awake with them in my bed and get equally uncomfortable sleep.. or join em'

Obviously I picked join them... what you can't see is the foot of the bed has a foot board like the head board and no it was NOT long enough for my legs to straighten out... thus the next morning my right knee was stiff all day. I think I got a couple hours of sleep though...
But looks at those sweet sweet kids!
Obviously I picked join them... what you can't see is the foot of the bed has a foot board like the head board and no it was NOT long enough for my legs to straighten out... thus the next morning my right knee was stiff all day. I think I got a couple hours of sleep though...
But looks at those sweet sweet kids!


0 comments:
Post a Comment