WARNING... if you are easily embarrassed this may not be the post for you (men specifically)...
So William was in the van on day and my purse happened to be there too.. I came around to find this....

I went on to ask him what he had found and he told me.. Fireworks!
CRACKED ME UP!! SO FUNNY!!!!
I then told him no that it was not a firework but it was not okay to play with, it was for mommy, and he should leave it alone......... I left it at that.
So William was in the van on day and my purse happened to be there too.. I came around to find this....
I went on to ask him what he had found and he told me.. Fireworks!
CRACKED ME UP!! SO FUNNY!!!!
I then told him no that it was not a firework but it was not okay to play with, it was for mommy, and he should leave it alone......... I left it at that.


0 comments:
Post a Comment