Thursday, September 16, 2010

Memorial Day

Matt's Mom planned a whole day of fun on Memorial day Here are some highlights from the fun filled day!
First it was Family Picture time Matt's mom took everyone's picture. I thought I wouldn't have to worry about working up a sweat until the relay races... but just getting my kids to hold still was a race in itself. Luckily we got some good ones.


Then we had some fun relay races. Dress up and race.

Carry the lemon on the spoon, Grace took this one very seriously and was very careful the whole time. Josh took extra percaution and held his on the spoon so it wouldn't drop. :)

We enjoyed some three legged races... by the way... Jackie and I rocked this race!


Then the Pie eating contest... it was my first... and quite the experience. Grandpa Tom ended up laughing so hard he spit all over, Jason ended up with blueberries up the nose and he couldn't breathe and Matt... well as you can see he was Victorious!!!
The kids loved every minute and ate their whip cream in pleasure!


Everyone enjoyed a little Pin the tail on the donkey and the kids loved smashing the McQueen for all the candy!

This is about the only picture we got of the two babies in all the action, they both took a good nap for most of the daytime action.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable! Everytime I see pictures your kids just get more and more cute!