We decided to make the most of Justin's recent blow out... with nothing else to wear for the moment... and got some great pictures of him!
Our little guy will be 5 months the end of April, He is growing up SO fast!
Our little guy will be 5 months the end of April, He is growing up SO fast!
He is getting SO big, he now pushes him self up SO high, rolls over from tummy to back like a champ and is SO close at back to tummy... Plus while taking these pictures he started a bit of caterpillar crawling, making quite some distance. That is probably the reason I find him in the top corner of his bed all the time!

LOVE these little TOES and that he now Grabs his feet ALL the time!!!

And of course these two couldn't stand not getting down on the floor by him.. they ABSOLUTELY LOVE their baby brother!

Don't mind Grace's VERY undone... still trying to come back from her brother's barbering job... hair!

And of course a naked baby tummy blow could not go undone! He loved it!
LOVE these little TOES and that he now Grabs his feet ALL the time!!!
And of course these two couldn't stand not getting down on the floor by him.. they ABSOLUTELY LOVE their baby brother!
Don't mind Grace's VERY undone... still trying to come back from her brother's barbering job... hair!
And of course a naked baby tummy blow could not go undone! He loved it!

8 comments:
Cute pics! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet :( He will be really big by the time I do. I am coming for a quick trip for Women's Conference at the end of the month, but will probably spend any extra time in those three days helping Britt. I'll call if we can find a few minutes to stop by and visit.
Very cute. I love little naked baby pics. He sure is cute and getting big.
He's soooo cute Ang!!! We need to see you guys!
Oh, he is just adorable!!! Love that big smile of his. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Great job on the pics, by the way! You need to give me some photography lessons!
Adorable pics! It makes me anxious for my little one to get here.
Oh my gosh! He is so dang adorable! He looks a lot like Grace in the eyes! Crap, you're making me baby hungry! Not yet!!!
These pictures are darling! It makes me want to take some naked baby pics of my own!
LOL Amanda.. as I read your comment I read it as... it makes me want to take some naked pics of my own!!! ha ha.. I was like what? that must be a typing mistake ... but I then reread it and realized... oh.. naked BABY pics.. that's better. :) ha ha, made me laugh, just had to share.
Post a Comment