Our Little Bug is TWO!!
Grace turned two in November.We decided to do a lady bug party since we had cute pictures of her as a lady buy from halloween to add to her invitations... so here is my attempt at a lady bug cake... it isn't perfect but not too bad considering I am teaching myself as I go. :)
Grace turned two in November.We decided to do a lady bug party since we had cute pictures of her as a lady buy from halloween to add to her invitations... so here is my attempt at a lady bug cake... it isn't perfect but not too bad considering I am teaching myself as I go. :)
Grace Loving her Fur Real bear... which she calls a dog... she loved this gift! She is such a little mommy, even with her "doggie."


3 comments:
Wow, Angela, I'm impressed! That cake is fantastic!!!
I totally agree with Lindsay, impressive. What a fabulous cake. I am sure Grace had a great birthday!!
CUte pictures. I can't believe how much she looks like you. Great job on the cake
Post a Comment