Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pretty Little Girl!




This was the first time I attempted and was successful at getting a bow to stay in Grace's cute little hair. She is just a doll. I know I have and will probably always post too many pictures, but I can't help it, I just want to pick them all. Oh, and she has this tongue thing going on, she has a seriously long tongue and loves to stick it out. But look at that cute face with that cute little pebbles bow hairdo... I love having a girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Oh, my goodness! She is getting so big! How cute! I always post a billion pictures myself, so don't worry! I like pics!

Lauri said...

She looks so big, even from the last time I saw her at Cambree's blessing! It must be the bow. She is a doll. Is her hair going blonde?